Day three and so far so good. I am aiming at just under 1000 cals today which will be my best so far. Going from 3000-4000 a day down to this  will take time to get my stomach to shrink.Eating lunch while I type this, 3 lite cruskits with half a small avocado, a small apple and a pot of peppermint and green tea. Still in bed with this damn stomach bug that's slowly passing so off the broths now.

Ok update
Day 1 Tuesday - 140.4 kgs, 1,179 cals
Day 2 Wednesday - 138.6 kgs (down 1.8kgs), 1,345 cals (not great)
Day 3 Thursday  - 137.6 (down 1kg, 2.8 so far), Cals???

Goals for November:
Walk at least once a week
Lose 10 kgs

Should be easy achievable goals to meet.

My top 5 reasons to lose weight:
1= Be able to fit into all my cool clothes.
2= Hopefully boyfriend will ask me to marry him.
3= If aforementioned proposal ever happens I wont be a gigantic lump on my wedding day.
4= Not be scared of scales and mirrors (escpecially clothing store mirrors, they are brutal).
5= Hate myself a little less.

Well there's my thoughts for today.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh