Well it is day 4. Only lost 600grams since yesterday which sucks. Aiming for under 800 cals today. Everyone has been home today so  I have been waiting for window to post this. Finally got about 30 mins with no one around.

I am a bit nervous about this weekend food wise. Especially tomorrow as we will be out all day so not sure how I am going to manage my calories. I might have to be realistic and aim for 1200-1400 tomorrow but at least we will be doing some walking and swimming at the beach so should be good and offset some of those extra calories. Need to find and charge my fitbit before then so I can track my activity. Also catching up with a life long friend. Not looking forward to the 2 1/2 hour drive each way but still it will be a good day.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh