OK have more time to post now l. Killing half an hour while other half is in with the physio. Chilling in the car with the aircon set to antartoca and drinking a zilch slurpee. Determine to try and burn some calories.

I'm devastated about the weight gain. Almost 1kg. I just don't understand. I only consumed 900 grams of super healthy food. Everything weighed and accounted for. I moved around heaps with cleaning the house and mowing the lawn.

What is worse is that I forgot we are kinda kid free tonight so I bet my man will want to go out to eat. Anxiety is rising already at the thought of not knowing the calories and surely going well over 1000 cals for the day.

I had my monthly appointment with my job network place yesterday. He asked how things were going and I burst into years. Very embarrassing. Not being able to get a job is totally crushing me. Financially and emotionally.

Going to check out a Buddhist place tomorrow night. I'm excited but also nervous about being in a room full of strangers.

JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh