Hallalujah!!!!



Finally a decent loss! Lost 1kg. Which is great considering my partner made me eat a roast chicken meal. Luckily ended the day at 845cals.

I have started doing weight loss meditation so hopefully that helps. It is definitely is making me feel more relaxed. After I finish with my post and my ice coffee I am going to do a yoga session. I have decided that I want to learn Buddhism. I have been thinking about it for ages and now is the time. I need to get rid of my toxic thoughts.

Other then yoga, I have to go to the shops because I have no safe food left. Then I need to clean as we have a house inspection next week.

My boyfriend told me he was proud of me for the positive changes I am making. Hmmm if only he knew. Still better then keep being a lazy fat slob who gave up on herself. Now I am just a lazy fat slob who is trying.

I have also been watching heaps of youtube vids on people transformations to get inspired. Now looking for 200cal meal ideas.

JB
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh