Hi Lovelies,

OMG everything hurts. I'm so wrecked and so glad that I'm  having a rest day tomorrow lol. Except I'm going out tonight which means walking several blocks each way which I'm dreading lol my thighs are dead. Oh well suck it up princess.

I ended up burning 1330 cals yesterday doing 30 minutes on the bike, a tabata class and a boxing class. I consumed just under 700 by memory. And I lost 1.5kgs so yay.

Today I did 20 mins on the bike, a rowing class and a zumba class total of 898 cals burnt so yay.

Now to have a shower, wax my scary eyebrows and put makeup on.

Much love
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. I miss those days where I could burn that much. Congratulations and if you have the time maybe take a bath with some Epsom salt to alleviate the muscle ache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yeah I usually bath on big workout days xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh