Hi Lovelies,

Finally can get back to my routine of having the house to myself in the days again. Ok update of weekend time. We had a wonderful time on our day trip and done heaps of tourist stuff. Calories were horrendous. They go like this:
  • Friday 1288 in - 633 burnt = 655 (not too bad)
  • Saturday 2093 - ? lots of walking = Lets call it 2093 cos I don't know
  • Sunday 899 - 0 burnt = 899 (Don't like ever going above 800 so I consider this a shitty intake)
Since yesterday I have been working out like a mofo at the gym. Although my calories burnt don't really match how I feel. I can barely walk today. Yesterday I did my usual program and then a kettlebell class for 45 mins- total burn 578, and ate 345 calories. So that left me with a deficit of 233.
I gained 800 grams from the weekend. Lost 500 grams since yesterday.


I have already watched all of "Orange is the new black" season 3 and about to watch the last episode GoT. So sad I will have to find a new favourite show.

Well that's all I have to say for now.

Much Love
JB
xoxo



Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had a nice weekend :)
    I think I've gotta start watching OITNB soon. I've just recently started watching Unbreakable: Kimmy Schmidt. It's good for just turning your head off and having a giggle.
    Good luck with the rest of your week <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh