Hi Lovelies,

Gah what is the point. In five days all I lost was 800grams. Brought new scales today but they are crappy ones but they will do. I am now officially finished for the semester and am on break. All I want to do is make a lentil soup and I bought a pack of dry lentils and now can't find them anywhere. FUCK LIFE. Intake has been up and down. Will post week 3 's table tomorrow. Only went to gym twice last week. Going again this afternoon. I feel like shit and just want to comfort eat so bad. I was pasta and ice-cream again. But nope I am determined to workout like a beast again this week and get better at restricting. Yesterday I ate 799 calories.. Such a fat ass.

I have nothing else to say.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I know it sucks after having such quick losses, but as far as long-term weight loss goes, 800g in five days is still 5kg a month, 30kg in 6 months, 60kg in a year, minimum! Unfortunately our calorie intakes don't always produce losses in proportion to what a non-ED person would expect.
    Frustrating when things go walkabout :-/ Hope you find the missing lentils!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie! Glad to read from you again! I've been MIA for a while and just catching up but so glad to read from you and know you're ok! I know you know 799 is not a whole lot of calories even though you're brain wants you to think it is, so I hope you can be a bit kinder to yourself, and yes, I'm being very hypocritical because I don't take my own advice :P. Anyway I hope you found the lentils! And I hope you're having a better day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks ladies. I was in a foul mood that morning. Found my lentils and loving my soup. Still not happy with weightloss but I never would be even if I lost 10kgs a week. Hey Nasi hope start being kinder to yourself too. Hope Dutchman is looking after you and congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh