Hi Lovelies,

Well yesterday sucked! I was in a mood about my weight all day. Then the teenager and his gf pissed me off no end. Then to top it off I get an email at nearly 4pm from the real estate saying they are showing property valuers through at 2pm today. So there goes all my plans so I had to clean most of last night and the rest of today before they get here. Which I don't mind cleaning but mean I can't do the cardio class I wanted to do today. So going to the gym tonight to do cardio.

We had take out last night and stupid me out of all the healthier options like subway or sushi, I decide to go with the unhealthy one of nasi goreng which is like 700 and something calories. So yesterday I ate around 1400 calories and only burnt off 500 at the gym. No wonder I am gaining, stupid fat bitch.

The only positive I am taking from today is that I will be moving heaps. I'm about to go do the yard work because my son and partner did a shit job, stupid males and there half assed efforts. So yeah looks like I'm in another mood again today.

That is all from me.

JB
xoxo

P.S. Here's some thinspo because why the fuck not!






Comments

  1. I'm sorry you're in a mood hon. I know how frustrating it is when it feels like you're giving your all but life keeps throwing you curve balls. But good on you for keeping it moving! Try to have a good day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does suck :-/ on the upside, at least all that cleaning would've been a decent workout ;)
    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh