Yay 800gram loss. I am surprised because my son came in to watch a show with me last night with a big bag of grapes and I went crazy and just about inhaled half the damn thing. I was sure I was going to gain. I have date requests coming out of my ears and I won't lie it feels great. I took progress pics the other day and one of the guys last night asked me for a full length shot so I sent him one. I would never had done that in the past but I know I have lost a fair bit even though I don't see it. It was nice he said I was slim and smoking hot. That is why I love dating geeks, seriously these boys are so good for a girl's self-esteem. They make you feel like a goddess and they worship and what can I say my ego she likey lol. Annoying thing is they have all asked me out to eat. I don't want to eat and I won't but it might be strange to them. Actually could work out well get them accustomed to me not eating so that if anything serious develops they are used to it. Well I finished one assignment and another two to go by thursday eek so better get moving.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. :) grapes are fruit. Fruit will never make you gain, no matter how much sugar it has, because it's not processed sugar. I think we just metabolise the sugar from fruit (and veggies and even starches like potatoes) differently from anything processed (e.g. bread, pasta, table sugar etc). But that's awesome about the loss! And I'm super glad you were snacking healthy! And yay for the date requests! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arent compliments just lovely? You lucky thing!
    Congrats on the loss :)

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh