Tragedy

I am lamenting the tragic untimely death of my scales today. Will have to wait until Tuesday to replace them, oh the horror. Have not posted in over a week. Been struggling with food eating around 1200 calories a day, this must stop. Must break past 87kg. I have been going up and down between 87 and 89 for weeks now. I need to crack the 86 mark. Been sick with this chesty thing so have not been able to exercise, it is driving me nuts. I had a huge binge/purge session on Tuesday, it was disgusting should tide me over for another 2-3 months until my next one. I think I am depressed atm all I want to do is lay in bed. My house is a disgrace because of this, I have to clean today because people are coming over tonight (surely a blessing). I am going out for dinner with mothers from my son's class. I don't want to I have nothing in common with these woman. I have checked the menu and I am going to have a greek salad with no fetta, no dressing and some mineral water. Must get my calories under control again. Today's goal is 800cals. Well that is all for now.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh