Sorry I have not posted much this week. I just don't have much to say. I am kinda over the idea of going on dates. Uni is kicking my ass. My weight-loss is slow and frustrating. My restricting has been excellent. Exercise is improving again. So today my mother is coming to stay and anyone who reads my blogs knows that I tend to binge when my mother is here. Tomorrow is mothers day so high calorie intake in inevitable. Today I am more lucky I am going out for lunch with a bunch of people, who I can tell I have already eaten and when I get home to and it's dinner time I can say I had a big lunch. She leaves Monday so hopefully tomorrow's damage won't be more then a kg gain. I need to try the ABC or SGD I think. My losses are slow and small lately and I am freaking out that I will never get to my goal weight in time.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh