I am back!!

Yahoo I finally managed to not binge. Yesterday I told myself not to go over 800 calories and my and total was 773. Today I must not go over 600 calories. Big poo is I am going to stay with my mum for 2 days but am taking a lot of food so I can know exactly how many calories I am eating. I am making egyptian falafels today with a tahina dipping sauce which work out to be 34 calories with the dip. Also going to make a huge pot of morrocan lentil soup, although not sure of the calorie count per serve yet will work it out later. Feeling really good again to be getting back on track. Am a little nervous about monday as we are going to a theme park and all I can eat there is hot potato chips :s. But I suppose with all the walking that will be fixable. Have got a butt load of cleaning to do so will get started in a minute then I can cook and eat it while watching the finale for americas next top model. Hope you girls are feeling as fantastic as I am.

Think Thin
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh