I am having toilet dramas today. Turns out I didn't need to take laxatives so yay for that. Not yay for how depleted and shit I feel. Lost a kg so happy with that one more to go to get rid of my gain. The problem with today's toilet issues is that I feel so drained my body wants me to replenish it by binging on high calorie bad foods. I am not listening I am going to make a soup and and have some grapes instead. I am so over my allergies damn you changing seasons.well going to go eat then lie down again.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. gratz on the loss!

    I totally feel you on the allergies. I'm absolutely miserable. first it was the cherry blossoms and other tree flowers and now it's the dandelions. They're everywhere, and they're puffing away like mad. urgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Allergies are always the worse.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh