Wow I love fasting! I lost 2 kgs since yesterday. All I had yesterday was coffee, tea and water. My only worry is that I have lost 4 kgs in so many days and my mother is coming home today. I really hope she doesn't notice too much. I don't know if I can do the same thing today I feel very shakey but still will keep it low and will be swimming most of the day so should hit my negative calorie day today. I would love to lose at least 1.4 kgs by tomorrow so I'll be out of the obese bmi again. So I kinda got fucked up on more then alcohol the other night with my "friend" I am still feeling like shit from it mentally and physically. Told him I don't want to do that shit again, I don't like it. Well trying to shake the cloud from my head so I can take my boy swimming so til later. Ciao everybody.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh