Gah my scales are broken. I hate not being able to jump on them first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Yesterday I finally managed a negative calorie day. I consumed 22 calories in coffee and tea.  And burnt off 376. So net was -354 calories. Feel so good. It has never been this easy for me before. I just don't have an appetite. Finished my last assignment for the semester yesterday and now exams to get ready for. I am glad I can focus on that because the guy has not texted me since last sunday. I guess that says it all. He just isnt interested. I don't blame him but I am still crushed and very sad about it. Trying not to think about it cos I want to cry. I seriously thought we were going to have something special and deep. Ok enough about that today's plan is to study and try not to eat but with it being the weekend and my mum being around I am not sure I can pull that off. I know I am not being too smart atm with hiding my lack of eating with her. I better be careful.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. I'd be lost without my scales, I have two just in case

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh