Hangover

Ok so tonight's rendezvous happened last night and we didn't crash till 6 am. It is currently 11 am so yeah not a lot of sleep. Thankfully I have the best son in the world and he is cool not going swimming until tomorrow. I was planning on having a negative day yesterday but the drinking interrupted that. But great news is I didn't get the drunken munchies and binge. All I had to eat yesterday was 1/4 cup of oatmeal. But the alcohol was the killer  824 calories eeeek. My total gross intake yesterday was 1043 but burnt 701 and that left me with a net of 342 so not too bad. Will do better today. I really want a negative calorie day. Great news the scales said 2kg weight loss today so pretty ecstatic about that. So that makes 2.5 kgs in 2 or 3 days so pretty happy about that. Well back to bed for me for awhile then my assignment.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh