Well so far so good lost 500 grams so am on track. My mother is driving me insane. Why did I let her guilt me into moving back in with her. I FUCKING HATE IT!!!!!..... My soul is dying. Now going to vent all frustrations with exercise and restricting. If she pisses me off I won't eat the next meal. Going to turn this around and make it work for me. And the guy Mr Perfect well spoke with him about my issues with our well whatever it is we have right now so time will tell. If he doesn't make more of an effort then fuck him too. I think I am at this point in life where I am sick of people. Sick of all the fake friends that don't call me. Sick of always making all the effort. So fuck it I am cleaning out my life and my body. I will be the skinny bitch that needs nobody and that everyone hates for being thin and beautiful. That is my goal. I think my friend who I hook up with from time to time is jealous of the fact I might have a new man in my life. This is fucking with my head too. Sometimes I see him just as a friend and others I feel more towards him. Sad thing is I think its the same for him as his behavior towards me changes like that. Basically we are weird and his sister is one of my best friends and she doesn't know how close I am with her brother so it's all kinds of messy but sexy fun lol. Well that,s my rant for today.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Gosh, moving home would drive me crazy! The thought alone terrifies me. You're a much braver person than I am. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braver or stupider lol take your pick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh