I am tired of sounding and feeling like a broken record. I gave in again and ate too much for too long and gained more. I am creeping back up to 100kgs. I am putting a stop to it. Lost 500 grams since yesterday and I still ate a net of 1500 calories, ewww far too much. I have so much fat everywhere especially my stomach region. I am not drinking again for awhile. I just gain too much with drinking and the drunken munchies that follow. I hate myself and I am so depressed. I know how to make these feelings go away. STARVE. So that is what I am going to do again. My mother is gone for 4 days so a huge b/p sesh planned for tonight then super restrict for the next few days. Trying to get back into exercise again. Well that's my ramble for now need too hit the sunshine for a tanning sesh before it gets too hot.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh