Pissed!!!!! ate under 1000 calories yesterday and only lost 300 grams, that is total poo! But on the plus side I still reached a target. I need 400 grams per day to be my goal weight for my birthday and since I lost 500 the 2 days ago and 300 yesterday that makes 800. I just keep looking at my birthday dress and it keeps me focused. Cannot believe I allowed myself to gain nearly 10 kgs back gah. Today is day three back on track and I am feeling it too. I am soooooo hungry. Holding off as long as I can until I eat though. Good ole coffee you are my saviour. Nearly finished this stupid assignment only another 200 words and I am done. Finally getting back to class tomorrow after having a mid semester break and then being sick. I actually miss the place. I see thinspo everywhere which is great cos it reminds me what a useless fat cow I am right now and how I want to look like them so keeps me happy feeling my hunger pangs.

Well I am going to go and finish this assignment so I can wax my eyebrows which are starting to become a monobrow rofl.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh