Yesterday was hard. I was hungry all day and then extremely cranky in the evening. I really wanted to binge. I kinda did but managed to stay under 1000 calories, I hit a total of 931 calories yesterday. I am not beating myself up too much over it, it was better then it would have been if I had eaten what I wanted to eat which was mac 'n' cheese and honey crumpets. So instead I scoffed out on pickles, celery, ryvitas and hummus. Then I scoffed two iced donuts, 1/4 of a muesli bar and a 80 calorie marshmallow lolly. I was really craving chocolate because it is my time of the month so in retrospect I should have made myself a low calorie hot chocolate. Oh well it really could have been worse. Still no change on the scales though but I shouldn't complain I have lost 3.8 kgs this week, which I think is something like 8lbs or 1/2 a stone. At least next week I can start exercising I haven't been able to do much because I have been studying for this exam tomorrow which I totally don't feel ready for.

Well I have to go get a blood test and ecg in the city soon so better go get ready.

JB xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh