Well I ate 800 calories yesterday instead of 600 I was starving when I came home in between lectures. I lost another 800 grams so thats 3.8 kgs loss since Friday. I really want to get down to 112.5kgs by this Friday which was my original starting weight. So I need to lose another 1.8 kgs by in the next two days that should be doable since I am so large atm.

Another huge day of studying for an exam today well actually for the rest of the week but that is good cos it helps me not think about food. My mum is away atm the moment and boyfriend is at work all week, and son is at school so don't need to worry about food during the day. This weekend should be ok as my boyfriends kids are coming over and that will keep him busy and not focused on me.

Well I better go and start studying.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh