Not doing too badly.

Well I did really well on my 200 calories day the other day and not so good on the 400 calorie day gah, turned out to be more like 4000 ewww. I took my son to a birthday party and they insisted I have cake and yeah then I was tired and decided to get my son a happy meal for dinner on the way home and succumbed to a meal too. But at least I got up yesterday and started the 2,4,6,8 again instead of continuing eating crap like I have been for months. I have tried the healthy methods of dieting and I get more hungry eating 1300 calories a day then I do when I eat 300, then I binge out at night cos I can't handle it. Well today is 400 cal day and I have a huge pot of cabbage soup on the stove. 

So good that it is a week day again and my boyfriend is at work, he kept trying to feed me yesterday, I just told him I had a stomach ache and didn't feel like eating. I ate dinner with was only 173 calories so all was good, cos he saw me eating and he was fine then. So this is my new plan I am going to spend every day at uni  well Monday-Friday so that I can not eat anything or eat very little and I can just go walking heaps and no one at home will know what I am getting upto during the day, they will just see me coming home eating  healthy low cal meal with them and then they can't say anything. Yay for plans.

I also sorted all my music on to google music on my computer so now I can access it on my phone where ever I am so that will be good while I am walking and I have my thinspo songs on there as well. Well I have an exam this weekend I better go study for. 

Oh I almost forgot I have lost 2kgs so far.

Stay positive.
JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh