Praises to wonderful Ana!!!!

I cannot believe it I binged last night and when I hopped on the scales found I had dropped 2.2 kgs since yesterday which is 4.8 pounds for those working on that system.  The laxatives definitely helped but still I binged to 995 calories yesterday. The worse thing about a binge besides the guilt and the failure is it makes me hungry.

Today is going to be tough because I woke up hungry grrrrrr. Although I am pleased that I was able to stop myself from what I wanted to binge on. I wanted vegan chicken nuggets, mashed potato and gravy followed by raisin toast with fig jam. Depending on the whether I had 2 or 4 pieces of toast the damage would have been between 1619.5 to 1986 calories. So I skipped the nuggets, potatoes and gravy and just had the toast. Had 2 slices then went into binge mode and had another 2 which was 773 calories all up yuck!!!.

Oh well at least I am armed with nearly zero calorie noodles to get me through. Although in all honesty I am not feeling very strong today. I am hoping that I feel better, stronger, emptier as the day goes on. Oh god please Ana give me strength today I am sorry I failed you yesterday.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh