That's it, it's time!

I have had enough of eating then feeling horrible, then feeling horrible cos I'm eating then eating more. I jumped on the scales yesterday and I am only 400 grams under what I was last time I started. I was reading through my old posts to get some inspiration by remembering how good I felt last time and I read a whinge of mine that I only lost 2.5 kgs in 4 days lol in retrospect that's a great weight loss. So technically started yesterday by keeping my cals under 1000 and it was 813 by day's end so that's good. I am trying to ease into it because the first few days are always hard shrinking the stomach after it being used to getting so over expanded every time I ate. Besides a lil fruit everything else is liquid mainly coffee and water. I am not feeling that great today had a bad headache since yesterday. Been studying so much and wearing my glasses that now I am not wearing them I am getting a headache. I am already doubting my ability so I am going to go hard on the thinspo to get through the first few day's. First thing in the morning tomorrow I am going to weigh and measure myself and really focus past the hunger until I start feeling high and giddy. I really need an Ana buddy to do this with, to help keep me motivated. Anyways I am off to thinspo away.

JB xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh