Hi Lovelies,

Today has been a mixture of good and bad. Bad is that I failed my last exam for economics so I have to d ok it again. And my destructive dogs got out of the yard. Lucky my neighbour rang and put them back in but now I'll be stressed until I can make sure its fixed properly. I have a work function tonight with food and booze around. I have to wear a dress and try and glamorous but I won't because I'll look like a whale in a sheet. I will have a few champagnes and try my best to exert my willpower and say no to food.

The good is that I lost 2.2kgs since yesterday. Lost 3.1kgs in 3 days whoo. Calories were only 358 or something because I decided I was too tired and could skip dinner. Today I will have consumed 180 calories by the time I get to the function. Then another 300-400 for drinks and I should be able to see this day through on 600 cals max.

I must be strong. Please be strong. I really want to be in the 116's by tomorrow. It will be my lowest weight this year. Yes I will be strong! Nothing besides what I have calculated shall pass these lips. I will be thin and glamorous this time next year when all these functions are on again.

Much Love,
JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh