Hi Lovelies,

Omg its been too long. How long I cant remember.  I believe I was still at my internship and being sad about finishing up there. Well I finished and the next day got a phonecall from my internship supervisor about a job going at a TV network. So I called about that and had an interview the next day. I was surprised at how my nervousness dissapated once I got there and felt I aced the interview. On the way home on the train I got a call and got offered the job. That was on a Friday and I started on a Tuesday. Now its been nearly 6 weeks. I like it and being in corporate is where I wanted to be but my self-confidence demons are out in full force. Im recieving positive feedback and they are happy withe but I feel like I don't fit it and that I'm not getting it. Which has impacted my eating. I gain a little, I lose a little and so the merry go round  goes. I need to sort my shit out and lose weight. I am nowjere close to any of my grad hoals which is in two weeks. So sonce healthy eating doesnt work for me back to restricting it is. All I brought in today is a low fat no sugar yogurt (65cals). A few soups (120 cals) and a vege pasta bake aimed at toddlers so the portions are small (190 cals). My largest hit on calories is coffee (330 cals). Might ask them what almond milk they use and swap that for the skim milk. I have heaps of teas at work so can drink all day. So ready for control again. Can I lose 5 kgs in 2 weeks? I'd love that. Well going to read your blogs and get inspired.

Much Love
JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh