.Hi Lovelies,

 Having a bad end of the week. The work function Thursday night was a write off. I got so drunk. I ate and I gained 400 grams. Then Friday I was so hungover at work it was putrid. Found out in the aftrrnoon that my dogs were missing. I called all these different places finally tracked them down at the local vets. They were in a car accident. One is ok just a few scrat hes. One has a broken leg amd needs surgery. Going cost us like $5k.

Been emotionaly eating and somehow managed to lose 400 grams. Hoping I can just maintain this weekend. Have to go now bf is coming.

Much love
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Oh hun, I'm sorry :( It's always hard when your pets need surgery, both emotionally and financially (my Billy has had surgery on his spine, ears, teeth... - he's a $10k dog now)

    Hope the rest of your weekend goes okay <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh