Hi Lovelies,

Woah what a busy week it was last week. And they are only going to get busier. Scared about fonding time for the gym. Anyways just a quick update while I do the last 5 monutes on the bike. Only doing a 30 min workout today. Just not feeling it. At least I'm doi g something I guess. Diets been getting better under 1000 a day except yesterday which was 1200 or something like that. I lost 2.2 kgs in 6 days and hit another goal. Got under 120kgs. Only by 100 grams but I'll take it. Hope to be at 118 by end of week.

Well thats me for now.

Much love
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who blogs while exercising :P 30 minutes is definitely more than just 'at least something'.
    Congrats on hitting another goal!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bella 😊. Its not much for me I usually sepend no less then an hour ar the gym. I'll try and put in a decent effort at the gym after classes today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh