Hi Lovelies,

OMG I am so tired lol all I feel I have been doing is running around after everyone, rushing to classes, getting everything sorted for my internship and occasionally chucking in 30 mins at the gym. I am not used to this busy life and now my house is a disgrace. At least tomorrow morning I can come home and clean. I will do the gym in the evening so I don't use all my energy up before the housework lol. I lost 500grams the past two days so I am happy with that. Gah probably having hot chips tonight because we are out and need to keep it cheap. Only burnt off 304 calories at the gym too.

Well I am boring and have nothing new to say so here is some corporate workwear thinspo.

Much Love,
JB
xoxo





Comments

  1. You seem to have a lot going on. Good for you for being productive and keeping yourself busy. Anyway just wanted to stop by and wish you well. Have a lovely day hon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh