Hi Lovelies,

Well I've been gone for a lil bit. No reason just didn't feel like posting. So heres the update. Its school holidats and the teeanger went away for a week. He hasnt even been back for 24 hours and he is already pissing me off with his disrespect. I hurt my back doing zumba 6 days ago so i I have only done 1 workout since then and diet has gone to shit. Plan to do boxing tonight if my back can handle it. Dont know what my weight is. Need to get control back. Cant wait for school holidays to finish so i can get bavk in routine. Busy today shampooing  carpets. Well better get back to it.

Much love
JB
Xoxo


Comments

  1. Meh, sometimes life gets in the way, it happens. Either way it's good to see an update! I hope your back feels better soon. Don't push yourself too hard if you do try to workout. On the bright side, less than a week until the teenager's back at school...

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh