Hi Lovelies,

Sorry I have absent. I was sick and had to get ready for a house inspection. Now uni has started back. Been looking for an internship. Finally got a call today saying that I have a placement. I'm so excited. I put on a kg while I was sick. Since I've been better I've been eating better and back at the gym I've lost 1.6 kgs. On a downer I had to call the cops last week because I could hear the neighbor hitting on his woman and now my anxiety is through the roof and I hate being home alone.

Well thats me for now.

Much love
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Congrats on both the internship and the loss! Sounds like a pretty good week. I'm sorry your anxiety is up, but calling the cops was definitely the right move.

    Take care <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh