So fat I could die!

SO no surprise here my absence has been due to me eating out of control. Gained back up to 96.5 kgs. I lost a kg since yesterday. I would like to lose as much puffyness from bloating by tomorrow since I am going out. I will still be hideous and fat but that is my own fault. Today is a coffee and tea day. yesterday was coffee tea and a fruit salad made from negative calorie fruits.

I went and saw my therapist yesterday and was talking about my emotional eating and she mentioned about getting a good balance so I don't get too extreme so I don't develop an eating disorder bahahahaha bit late love. But of course I didn't let on anything I just agreed. I have no intention of recovery yet I love my ED I just need to stay focused and stop binging so much. Apparently I have acid reflux atm so that makes me not want to eat much anyways cos it bloody hurts.
This song describes my feelings for my ED. I know I am sick and I don't care. No matter what happens in life and who leaves me I always have my ED waiting for me. I take comfort in that.

So will be going out dancing tomorrow so that will be fun and at least I know I should burn off everything I consume tomorrow by doing that.

I am really sorry for not being a good blogger. I am going to try to do better I promise.

JB
xoxo

P.S. Has anyone on here experimented with negative calorie diets? Do they work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh