I lost 500 grams since yesterday. I should be happy but it is not enough. It is never enough. I am deep in depression atm probably have been for awhile but I don't seem to notice for awhile. So the things with this guy is all over before it began. I feel stupid for investing so much emotionally with a man I had yet to meet. But I did and it hurts. I keep telling everyone I am ok with it all and that I have closure but it is all a lie. I really thought he might had been my person. I put up a hard ass exterior but inside I am really a hopeless romantic. So blasting some angry chick music (pink) but all I want to do is curl up and cry but I can't. The tears just won't come. It is all good I can understand why he doesn't want to be with me I am fat and gross. Just going to keep starving until I am perfect. Well that is my emo post today.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh