Shocked! I lost 1.5kgs since yesterday. I do not know how I binged all day on wine, hot chips, lollies and a heap of other crap. I did not deserve to lose weight. I feel in self-destruct mode atm. It is kinda scary place to be in. I just don't know what measures I will go to in order to punish myself. Definitely restricting today as my mother could come back anytime from now to tomorrow. My poor son :( he didn't win in the mother department. I mean I am loving and a good mother but I am hardly mentally stable. Yes another day of me being all emo. I just really dislike me atm. Which makes it harder for me to be strong with food cos I just don't care. But I am trying to remind myself that the more weight I lose the more I can tolerate myself. Well that is enough of my complaining.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh