Another kilo off yay. I feel slightly better today then yesterday about everything. Wish I could get a full nights sleep but I know its probably due to exam stress. Got 5 hours last night. I hope I can get a good night sleep tonight since my first exam is tomorrow then one the next day and then I am done for 1 1/2 weeks until the summer semester. I would love to lose another 3 kgs in the next two days lol because I plan to drink Wednesday night after my last exam and I would love to wake up Thursday and be in the 80's. I don't think it will happen because I have dropped 3.5 kgs in 3 days and I know my body will be annoying soon and stay put. Oh well better get dressed and get the kid to school full day of study today *yawn*.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh