Hi Lovelies,

I'm so numb atm. Which is nice. I dont want to think and I dont want to feel.

I gained 300 grs since yesterday. I knew I was going to gain. I kept sneaking lil bites of this amd that and not adding it to myfitnesspal because I didnt want to go over 999 cals. Even though I knew I had. So I steeled myself before getting on scales this morning to prepare myself for the gain.

Just need to be extra vigilant today so the number goes down tomorrow. Im planning to go the local show tomorrow so that should burn some cals. My son has never been to a show before so he will love it. He is scared of rides but will want to buy a bunch if crappy showbags. Excited to see his face.

Well Im going to vague out on the train now. TGIF.

Love JB
xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh