Hi Lovelies,

Im actually happy this evening. Had a good day at work. Which is a pleasent change been miserable of late. Not sure how long it will last.

I have no idea what I currently weigh. I havent weighed myself for like 8 days and trying not to until the 1st of September. And it is killing me. I want to get in the scales and see a large number dropped.

Would help of I could stop binging at nights. I have been really good until last Saturday and since then I havent been able to stay under 1000. Mostly around 1200 which I know is kinda normal woman diet intake but its theoss of control that is affecting. I need to have more self control about what I shove into my big fat gob.

My step daughter seems to be getting over her ed before it really grabs hold. She was wanting to eat things like hot dogs and kievs. I wouldnt wish this shit on anyone. I deeply love my ed and I know its fucked up. I am clearly sadomachistic.

Well I am going now my lovelies.

Love JB xoxo

Comments

  1. Hope things are going better for you since this post.

    Good about your step-daughter -- luckily for the majority of girls, they don't develop a full-blown ED.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seriously WTF?!?!?!