Hi Pretties,

Well still no weight change so I'll have to start counting calories again soon. Atm I'm too stressed and I'm eating healthy so its not all doom and gloom.

Ok so I was so stressed and anxious at work thinking I could get fired because 6 people got fired in 2 weeks. Instead I got promoted and start my new role today.

Also I'm very excited as I rejoined my old fave gym. Have not gone there yet as I have been unwell and my back has been feeling reay sore. Have a time booked withy fave PT on Saturday but have heard we might work on Saturday. I hope not!

I still don't know my results for my breasts yet. I had an ultrasound yesterday so just waiting for the results. I feel sick everytime I think about it.

So that's my life for now.

JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh