Hi all! Well last week was week 2, no weight lost but also also no weight gained. Last week was also my birthday week. It was alright. I fell off the vegan train for my birthday but have been but have been back on since then. I am  feeling better already. So far no calorie counting. I jumped on the scales today and they are going down yay.

Other than that not much else to say. Work is full of political bullshit and I'm over that place. Also I am off to the drs soon because I am having symptons that could mean breast cancer so I'm nervous and ancious about that.

Bye all!

JB

Comments

  1. I hope the doctors appointment goes okay <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. No news yet. Will let you know when I know something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh