Hi Lovelies,

Thought I'd do a catch up post on my long commute home. God I love working in an office. I really hope I get offered a job after I finish my internship. Absolutely loving my internship and the only critique I have received is that I work too fast lol that means that they are struggling to give me enough work. My superviser gave me a task that she thought would take me a few hours and I got it done in under 30 minutes. So as a critique I'm pretty happy about it haha.

So I have been really sick for nearly two weeks. And then before that my back was really bad so have not made the gym for a few weeks now. As I have said before, I comfort eat when I'm sick. So I have been eating whatever I wanted and was terrified to get on the scales and when I did my weight had platuaed thank god. I'm down 1 1/2 kgs since Sunday or Monday can't remember. Eating fluctuates from 800-1400 calories. Can't restrict too hard atm I need my brain I have so many uni assignments.

Well thats me for now. Hope all you lovelies are ok.

Much love,
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. That's awesome! Fingers crossed it ends in a job offer. It sounds like they'd have to be crazy not to with that productivity!

    Hope you feel better soon <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh