And so it begins.

Well today is the first exam for the semester and I won't lie I am packing it and feel like I am going to throw up. I am revising for a few hours then having lunch with a friend. I am only going to have salad and a diet coke.
I am kicking arse on the diet been 800 calories and lower every day. I forgot to weigh myself today dammit oh well I'll do it tomorrow.
Finally found my dress for my birthday and I have a lot of work to do to fit into it. It is an Australian size 12 and I am like a 18 atm. So four months to lose three dress sizes. That is doable right? I have hung the dress on my bedroom wall to keep me focused.
On other news I have been chatting to this guy online and he seems perfect. The cynic in me cannot help but think there has got to be something wrong with him because he seems to good to be true. He is everything I want for a man. I am so scared I will get hurt. I am terrified that when we meet he will change his mind. He is going to look at me and think I don't want to date this fat cow. I know I would if I was him. But he calls me his queen and princess and makes me feel special and it feels so nice even though I feel so undeserving of such names and attention.
Ok enough of my inner dialogue of fears I have caught up on a few blogs and hope to catch up on all the others over the weekend.
Well I better get to revising.

Take care my lovelies. I missed you all so much in my absence.

JB
Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh