Power Wow

Well holy heck lost another 500 grams since yesterday. My body is reacting so well love it!!!!. Have had such a nice weekend looking at thinspo and catching up on blogs. I miss these days. Not having to sneak around and hide. I miss living on my own place not sharing with my mother. Fucking hate this shit. Oh well I might have a boyfriend soon so I might as well get used to sneaking around and hiding my eating behaviours. Oh god my mother is back tomorrow damn it, I have so enjoyed her absence. I am 29 too old to be living with her I wish she would just sort her life out so she was not so damn dependent on me. The only reason I suggested we get a house together was because I felt guilty she had no where to go and could not afford her own place. Oh well I just need to suck it up. Well that is my whinge for now.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh