Hideous Beast


That is what I felt like yesterday. A monster uncontrollably shoving food into my disgusting face. I was doing ok until about 4pm when I was making my son peanut butter on toast. I licked the knife and that was it, something came over me and I started easting and eating and eating until midnight. I am still not sure what triggered it. I had no thoughts about binging that day, I wasn't feeling particularly hungry. Ok   so since my cousin arrived on Monday have not done the best food wise. She left Wednesday night so the last two days are all in me. Not everyday was tragic but still. Here is what it looks like.
Monday: Consumed 444 calories. Burned 218. Net calories = 226
Tuesday: Consumed 1531. Burned Nothing
Wednesday: Consumed 2304. Burned 1740. Net Calories = 564
Thursday: Consumed 683. Burned Nothing
Friday: Consumed 2626. Burned Nothing.

So yeah up and down. Yesterday was truly horrible though even cut my upper arms up. I should take comfort that merely 6 months ago my binges would usually be in excess of 4000 calories or more. So at least it is slowly decreasing. I do not know what my intake will be today. Going to be kind on myself and allow myself upto 800 calories. Well I better had some oatmeal so I can concentrate on studying for this exam.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Josie, it's really an achievement that your binges are much smaller! I used to binge on 6000 calories and slowly that's gone down (now I consider 1500 calories to be a binge)... It means youre actually gaining more control over the urges and also your stomach is shrinking! yay! I hope the exam went well!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh