Hi Lovelies,

I'm Engaged!!!! Four years we have been together and he proposed three nights ago. We went away for the weekend for our anniversary and it was perfect.

Now the scary part starts. I need to lose so much weight before I get married. I don't want to go back to crazy restricting but I am scared I will. I am going to do the master cleanse starting Friday to give me a kick start.

I want to be healthy not thin. But also want to look good on my wedding day. Going to try on wedding dresses soon so I can have motivation by seeing how awful I look as a fat bride.

I'm so happy!

JB

Comments

  1. Good look on wedding preparation <3 And congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovelies. The wedding is somewhat mostly planned. Just need to lose weight and save money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh