Hi Lovelies,

Feeling really stressed and anxious atm. In the past week I habe recieved a $1200 electricity bill, a $1100 vet bill, a $550 internet/mobilr phone bill and I  know I am getting a speeding ticket in the mail soon as I know I got caught with a camera the other day. I must find a job or I am screwed. I am also sad as it's my last week at my internship this week and I dont want it to end. I am going to bake a batch of brownies to take in on my final day.

Finally been able to get back to the gym twice this week which is thr most in a long time. I am going back today as well. I had a super stressed uni assignment week amd gained 2.5kgs from stress eating. Managed to lose that theb put a kg on then lost it. So now I am right on 25kgd weight loss. I really need to lose the other 5kgs asap as I have been floundering around this weight loss and weight range for months.

How can I lose over 17.5 by December the 8th. I would LOVE to be under 100kgs by Graduation.

Well I am at the gym now so I am outties.

Much Love
JB
Xoxo

Comments

  1. Is there anyway you can get them to extend your internship? Is it a paying internship? If it isn't I don't see why they would be adverse to the idea of you staying on and helping out a little longer. If it is, I'm sure you made a great enough impression that they would probably like to keep you on or hire you fulltime. You seem like a real go getter. Also congrats on going to the gym. I haven't been in a while, but thats because the one near me got shut down by the Marshalls so the only exercise I've been getting is walking. I'm trying to slowly get myself into running. Its been a goal of mine for a while. Anyway good luck with everything and keep your head up hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately no I cannot stay on. Australia has tough laws around this stuff and I can't stay on as it would be considered that tgey are taking advantage of me by not paying me. I had to sign a contract before I started stating that I would do 120 hours. I have applied for a few jobs so fingers crossed. The agency I am at now cannot hire right now thats why people are being made reduntant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh