Hi Lovelies,

Gah how long has it been since I posted last I cant remember. Fucking put 4 kgs on since last post. Angry at myself. Started back on my diet again. Going to be diligent so I can lose as much as I can in 3 months until my graduation. Still going to look like a heifer bitch. Still loving my internship. Really hope they give me a job there. Really want to work in search and social media. Totally fucking exhausted atm though. I never get a day off. I'm slammed 7 days a week and lucky to get my weekend sleep ins atm. Can't wait for mid semester so I can live in my jammies 3 days a week. Had some dramas with the teenager but got throughbit and he seems to be in a better place now. Well got nothing else to say.

Much love,
JB Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh