Hate this!

And this is why I get discouraged by trying to lose weight the healthy way. So I have been eating good food, healthy and nutrient dense food. And........................ I am up 200 grams on the scales. Trying to figure out what drastic changes I can make today so I can see a loss tomorrow. I need it for morale if nothing else because I know if I don't see my weight go down I will say "fuck it" and go binge on nasty food and probably not diet again for awhile.

Just got to eat under 1000 calories today. Somehow I will make this happen. I am charging up my jawbone again so I can keep track of my movements.

I graduate in a year and I would love to be under 100kgs even if its 99.9kgs I need to lose 40 kgs in a year, that's a lot can I do it? I would love to lose more but not sure if that is possible.

Well I am going to watch thin again and then spend the day doing housework and burning calories.

JB
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh