Well my aim at eating 600 calories or less yesterday went out the window ate 1107 calories gah. Really finding it hard to restrict atm so I am trying something new this week. Basically any negative calorie fruit and veg I eat, I am not going to add to my calorie intake and use them as free food but only if they are eaten raw. Hopefully this will stop me eating so much non-negative calorie foods and help me feel full. I will know how well it turns out when I weigh in next week. Gah huge day at uni today won't finish til 9pm.

 Going to a theme park tomorrow with my family which means I won't be able to restrict but hoping that the fact I will be walking all day will help me not gain.

Well suppose I should go get ready for uni crap.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. It's a good idea to fill up on raw veggies and fruit. 600 calories of veggies is a lot more food and 600 calories of bread or sweets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh