Returning!

Hey Girls and Guys, I am back!

Sorry I left for so long. So much failing going on. Ballooned back up to 109kgs fuck. Determined to sort this shit out. Well a few thing's have happened. Still at uni. Have a boyfriend now, who was my flatmate now my partner....... Can anyone say awkward lol. So far it is going really well considering we are living together. Maybe cos the sex is unreal hehehehehe (sorry TMI).

Tried restricting last week was an epic fail. Kept binging out at night. So going to start slowly cutting down. Projected intake today is 1078 calories and projected burn is 90 mins of walking (540 calories) so total net is only 538 calories which isn't too bad as I have probably been having 2500 cals a day for ages ewwwwwwww fat ass.

I am trying to use my relationship as motivation so I can feel sexy when I get naked with him and not omg what a blog. I know he doesn't care but I do. Have had so much study to do gahhhhhh. It is good cos he wants to get healthy and fit again (bloody bastard is fit and sexy already whats he whinging about lol).

My son is away on holidays and I miss my lil smooshy face so much, cannot wait to have him back next weekend.

So all in all life is pretty good except the weight. And let's face it the weight is fixable, I have done it before and I can do it again. AND I WILL FUCKING DO IT!!!!! Sorry the shouting was directed at myself not any of you peeps.

Well I am going to sneakily go read your blogs while he plays his videogames. Gah more hiding but it will be worth it!!!!

Loads of Love
JB
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh