Well I really need to stop drinking gah so many calories plus it makes me hungry and calories don't seem so important when drunk. So my mum got here the other day and my intake was 1214 with an output of 189. Tuesday had an intake of 1169 with an output of 880 so not so bad, plus my friend with benefits came over and we got drunk and high lol had great sex and weird stoner conversations was so fun. Yesterday was a write off I basically drank all day and night and binged on rice cakes and hummus, intake was 2129 with no output very very bad. Today I am not sure what it'll be cos I promised a friend that we would go for dinner plus I am hungover and craving grease. My family is back tomorrow so back to normal good girl crap. WEll I better go get ready.

JB
xoxo

Comments

  1. Just know that all anorexics binge - you are not alone. That's the worst part of the ED ...stay strong.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy BIrthday to me......................... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh